- Gift of the Dreamtime with Kelley Harrell
- The Tribe of the Modern Mystic with Kelley Harrell
- Children and Shamanism: Teens
- Chronic Illness and Shamanic Practice with Kelley Harrell
- Are We Changing the Spirit World? With Kelley Harrell: Part One
- Are We Changing the Spirit World? With Kelley Harrell: Part Two
Kelley is an author and neoshaman living in North Carolina. Her memoir, Gift of the Dreamtime: Awakening to the Divinity of Trauma chronicles her pivotal step into the role of shaman. She has been on a shamanic path for over 20 years, works locally and with an international client base. Kelly is an Ascension and Usui Ryoho Reiki and Master, an Ordained Priestess by Global Goddess, and she honors the path of the modern Druid in her practices. She incorporates these other trainings, ways of knowing, and modalities into her shamanic practice, Soul Intent Arts, LLC.
Kelley writes the syndicated column Intentional Insights – Questions and Answers from Within, is a contributing writer for The Huffington Post, and a contributing book reviewer for SageWoman and The Beltane Pages. She is also the proud founder of The Saferoom Project, a non-profit support network for sexual assault survivors, and their partners, family and friends. She joins us today to talk about her work and the re-release of her book, Gift of the Dreamtime.