- Deities and Archetypes: Working as Helping Spirits
- Racism, the Double Wounding, and Shamanism with Langston Kahn: Part One
- Racism, the Double Wounding, and Shamanism with Langston Kahn: Part Two
- Racism, the Double Wounding, and Shamanism with Langston Kahn: Part Three
- Racism, the Double Wounding, and Shamanism with Langston Kahn: Part Four
Langston Kahn is a shamanic practitioner specializing in emotional clearing and radical transformation. He stands firmly at the crossroads, his practice informed by the western modality of Inner Relationship Focusing, initiations into traditions of the African Diaspora, the contemporary shamanic tradition of The Last Mask Center and the guidance of his helping spirits and ancestors weaving it all together.
Langston has studied and facilitated Inner Relationship Focusing, developed by Ann Weiser Cornell for the last 8 years. He has completed 5 years of training with Christina Pratt in the Cycle of Transformation and also serves on the leadership council for the Last Mask Community, a community of contemporary people striving to live in alignment with ancient shamanic beliefs and principles in a way that answers the unique challenges of our time. Additionally, he holds initiations in several traditions of the African Diaspora.
Langston, who is centered in New York City offers sessions in emotional clearing and shamanic healing and classes both in person and online.